Padiham, Burnley, BB12 6TG
|Availability||To Let / For Sale|
|Size||10,000 to 19,360 sq ft|
|Rent||£9 per sq ft|
|Energy Performance Rating||Upon enquiry|
The property is located in Padiham near Burnley, Lancashire, with excellent access to the M65 via junction 10, approximately 1 mile to the East. The property is accessed via the A671 Padiham Road.
|Floor / Unit||Size||Availability|
|G||19,360 sq ft||Available|
|G||9,500 sq ft||Available|
The building is a 1980’s single storey detached property having been extensively refurbished to providing high quality, well-specified office accommodation. The main building has a total square footage of 19,360 and is situated in a total site area of 9 acres.
The building currently provides office accommodation comprising a mixture of open plan and cellular offices, together with kitchen and WC facilities. Access to the offices is via an attractive glazed atrium.
The property, which has been fully refurbished, provides high-quality office accommodation benefitting from suspended ceilings with category II lighting, comfort cooling, raised floors and energy efficient glazed curtain walling which has been tinted to reduce solar glaze.
The property has secure electronic gates and fencing around the perimeter and provides car parking for approximately 95 cars.
• Fully air conditioned office space with raised floors throughout.
• Set amongst landscaped grounds with 95 on site car parking spaces.
• Floor to ceiling glazed office with fantastic countryside views.
• 2-minute drive to Lancashires motorway network (M65).
• 5-minute drive to Burnley town centre.
• Secure gated property set in 9 acres landscaped estate.
• Impressive glazed atrium and reception area.
• Suitable for a range of uses.
This property has been graded as D (87-97).