We are recruiting! We’re looking for two new people to join our fantastic and talented team in Manchester City Centre.
Crystal Hurstwood is a long established Property Investment company with over £120m of assets in their ownership facilitating 600 occupiers across the North West, Scotland and the South of England. We’re looking for an Estates Surveyor and a Senior Quantity Surveyor/ Project Manager.
We have an opening in our Estates Management team, based in the centre of Manchester for an Estates Surveyor either pre or post APC RICS. We operate our own graduate scheme and will help any successful applicant achieve full chartered status if they wish to do so.
The role will report to the two senior Estate Managers who split the management of this large portfolio and will be a wide and varying role mainly on properties in the North West with four in Yorkshire and Edinburgh
A great opportunity to join a privately owned and managed business with a highly professional and well-established team with opportunities in this growing company to develop your skills, experience and career.
An attractive salary package will be offered to the right applicant.
Please send your CVs to email@example.com
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR/PROJECT MANAGER
Project Manager required for a long established and growing property investment & development company based in Manchester and covering sites across the North West of England.
About Hurstwood Holdings/Crystal Holdings
Crystal Hurstwood Group is a privately owned property investor and developer based in Manchester, England. They are proud to be active in both the commercial and residential property market owning over £130m in assets and facilitating around 600 tenants. Crystal Hurstwood are keen asset managers and seek opportunities to increase value through Commercial and Residential Investment, Development, Project Management, Land Strategy and Planning.
Working for a niche team of a privately owned business, the role offers excellent scope to enhance and progress your career via lead involvement on major real estate and property developments in the region.
The role of Project Manager/Quantity Surveyor offers the opportunity to focus your career in a dynamic client focused sector working alongside other property professionals that cover functions such as planning, procurement, development and asset management. Leading a variety of major commercial, leisure, residential and mixed-use projects, the role is the primary outsourced function to deliver these exciting schemes from start to finish.
As Crystal Hurstwood continues to expand through investment in current assets and the expansion of the portfolio via acquisition and development, the role offers project autonomy from the earliest outset of schemes.
Core duties cover aspects of both development management and out-sourced project delivery that includes:
- feasibly reporting and working on project viability with other professionals as part of the development team.
- Lead PM with project assembly covering selection of key consultants and contractors along with contract procurement routes.
- project delivery and development monitoring with a focus on managing budgets, timelines and quality.
- post-contract construction monitoring leading project programmes for schemes typically £3m to £10m in contract value.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the role is based in Crystal Hurstwood’s Manchester offices overseeing projects mainly in the North West.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will be:
- A proven project manager/quantity surveyor with a core professional qualification (e.g. RICS, MAPM, MCIOB)
- Capable of delivering large commercial and mixed-use projects operating as project lead
- A track-record of project managing schemes of £3m+ operating autonomously in a multi-site and complex stakeholder environment
- Commercially aware with the acumen to ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
- A strategic thinker with well-developed communication and influencing skills
- North West based to work on exciting developments in the region
What’s on Offer
- Good salary package depending on experience
- Company benefits and discounts
- Great working environment
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE!